Play your PSP games in HD!
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
Even on modern Android phones and tablets, you can often run at double the original resolution.
September 17, 2016: PPSSPP 1.3 is here!
Half a year’s worth of fixes in one go, enjoy! Here’s a selection of the most important fixes:
- Fix JIT problems on Galaxy S7 and iOS 9+ devices
- Fix Android TV support (x86-64) and use latest FFmpeg, fix Raspberry memory use
- Texture replacement support – for custom textures and upscaling
- Workaround rendering issues on Tegra K1/X1
- Initial Vulkan support on Windows – not full featured yet
- Experimental new CPU backend and CPU fixes
- Fix type D cheat codes, allow for homebrew
- Fix some problems when switching away from and back to the app
- Initial game video recording / TAS features (frame stepping)