Make free Skype to Skype video and voice calls as well as send instant messages to friends and family around the world.
– It’s now even easier to find who you’re looking for, simply filter your People list to only show Skype contacts.
– See even more favorite contacts at a glance with the new and improved layout.
– General fixes and speed improvements.
– Call friends and family with free Skype to Skype voice calls over 3G* or WiFi and enjoy low cost calls to mobiles and landlines around the world.
– Make free video calls to anyone else on Skype with high definition video on supported devices.
– Send instant messages to friends on Skype, as well as friends on Messenger if you sign in with your Microsoft account.
– Stay in touch even when the app is closed, with call and message notifications.
– See all your Skype contacts in the People Hub**.
– Use more than one Skype account? Switch accounts when you’re out and on the go.
– Skype for Windows Phone 8 requires a Windows Phone 8 device.
– To ensure the best quality experience, Skype for Windows Phone requires a minimum of 512MB of memory.
For the best Skype experience, we recommend using an unlimited data plan or a WiFi connection.
Want to know more? Visit Skype for Windows Phone: http://skype.com/go/windowsphone
Got a question? Check Skype’s FAQ page: http://skype.com/go/help.faq.windowsphone
* Operator data charges may apply.
** Available on Windows Phone version 8.0.10211.204 and above.