VBA8 is a Gameboy Advance emulator that allows you to play and store Gameboy Advance games on your phone. The app includes a free demo.
The paid version allows you to:
– Store an infinite number of ROMs on your phone.
– Pin your ROMs to the start screen.
– Load and save at any time during gameplay (you can still save using the in-game saving methods in trial).
– Turbo mode by pressing the camera button.
– Import and export your saves using SkyDrive.
– Use Gameshark and CodeBreaker codes.
Changes in 1.2.0:
– Fixed a bug that sometimes interrupted the importing of save files.
– Added support for Gameshark and CodeBreaker codes. Cheat codes can be managed using the new entry in the ROMs context menu in the ROM list.
– Added a new entry to the ROMs context menu to manage save states (supports delete only for now).
– Added an option to the general settings to manually create snapshots as shown on tiles. If the option is activated, the emulators appbar has a new entry to create a snapshot.