Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
A Spectacular, Retro Text Editor.
Back To Basics:
– Inspired by word processors from the 70s and 80s.
– Simple interface puts the focus on your writing.
– Vintage look and feel keeps you creative.
– Fullscreen mode lets you escape into another world.
– Modern touches like auto-save, gestures, and retina support.
– Dozens of sliders for effects like curvature, burn-in, and transparency.
– Warm up with analog effects like static, jitter, and horizontal sync.
– Glowing halos simulate the human eye’s reaction to intense brightness.
– Save and recall your favorite looks using themes.
– Pre-made themes cover 1976 to 1991, as well as modern styles.
– Blinky’s many lifelike touches constantly surprise and delight.
– Ray tubes burst open in new windows and bounce as they’re moved.
– Dynamic perspective, lighting, and shadows raise the bar for app visuals.
– Pixels burn-in and slowly fade away when turned off.
– Use an image or webcam photo as glass reflection.
– Comes with twelve vintage fonts.
– Choose from a wide variety of sound effects.
– Open any image or photo to generate text art.
– View your webcam feed as real-time text art.
– Save screenshots.
– iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro: 2007 or newer
– MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac mini: mid-2008 or newer
– Unsupported graphics cards: Intel GMA 950 and X3100, ATI Radeon X1600