Blockr is an advanced content blocker for Safari in iOS 9.
With Blockr you can block the web content that annoyed you for a while. Blockr is an ad blocker, privacy protector, media blocker, it hides social buttons and blocks cookies and cookie warnings.
Blockr lets you decide which content you want to see on the web. It can automatically remove any ad of any web page, so that you have a faster and non distracted browsing experience.
To browse even faster when you are on a slow connection you can block all media files like video and images to see just the content you need fast.
Furthermore Blockr can protect your privacy by block almost every technique to collect data from you while browsing.
To stay always up to date Blockr updates its blocking rules automatically in the background. You can also do it manually by pulling down the main table view.
Blockr provides a whole set of advanced options. You can add a page to a whitelist if you want to disable a certain blocker for it. For example to support the page by showing ads on it.
If you are not interested in the options Blockr stays easy too: Just enable the Content Blocker for Safari and enable the blockers you want in the Blockr app.
For quick access directly from Safari there is a settings extension that lets you manage whitelist entries directly while browsing on the corresponding page.
– Remove annoying ads, images , social buttons or cookie warnings in Safari
– Protect your privacy by blocking tracking techniques and cookies on certain pages
– Manage whitelist entries for any webpage if you want to disable a blocker on it
– Settings Extension to do this directly in Safari and to report problems with the blocker
– Save data usage and load your favourite webpages faster by using the blockers
– Automatic blocker rules updates to stay ahead in the changing web.