** Winner Editor’s Choice Award – Children’s Technology Review **
** Teachers’ Pick for Best of 2013 – Scholastic **
** A Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner **
Brain Jump uses kid-friendly stories and games to teach children the powerful idea that our brains can grow and get stronger if we take on challenges. The app was designed by teachers and neuroscientists to give children confidence and improved concentration when learning new things.
Alert! Alert! The brain’s power is at an all-time low! Join Ned the Neuron and friends on an exciting adventure to restore Brain Power.
To succeed, you’ll need to use your thinking cap as you play three different games that will challenge your memory and concentration skills.
** Features **
• Three different games that challenge memory and concentration: Think Tank, Neurons in Space, and Wizard Match
• 54 different levels to provide an increasing level of difficulty
• Intro story with Ned the Neuron and friends
• A Brain Science section for kids and parents to explore together
• No in-app purchases or third party ads
Brain Jump with Ned the Neuron was designed for children ages 6-10 but is fun for kids of all ages. Start building Brain Power today!
** About Kizoom **
Kizoom inspires life long learning by empowering kids to know and grow their brains.