Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
***Free Today with STELAPPS. Download Stelapps and get a Daily Video Review and the Best Apps for FREE***
***Hoy GRATIS gracias a STELAPPS. Cada día las video reviews con las apps que más te gustan GRATIS***
Introduced by the official App Store on Facebook and Twitter
App Store: Want to really impress your Instagram followers? Use CloneCamera to make clones of your subjects in a single photo.
Want to create photos that stand out? Wish you could clone yourself?
CloneCamera helps you create flawless clone photos!
There’s no preset frames, so let your imagination run free!
1. Mind-blowing photos
2. An enhanced self-timer
3. Numerous filters to choose from
4. Share with your friends instantly
5. A new preview option
6. A start-up guide to help you on your first try
7. Supports full-resolution images
8. Save and load previous drafts
1. Take as many photos as you want
2. Select up to 6 photos to combine
3. Outline the subject you want to clone
4. Press ‘Preview’ to check the final result
5. Choose a filter, adjust, and crop
Take Clone Camera from your phone to your wall with Pixuru. Pixuru offers high-quality printing on canvas, wood, metal, framed prints and more! After taking photos with Clone Camera, tap ‘Print with Pixuru’ to order. Simple, easy, and who doesn’t love the feeling of holding your photos?
We’re also giving you 25% off your first order! Choose the print option within the app & enter code CLONEPIX25 during checkout to receive 25% off an order. One time use. Valid on all products. Free shipping on orders to the Contiguous US only. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Code is only valid on the product listed above; cannot be traded for cash or other products. Offer expires 10/3/14 at 11:59 pm PST. If you have any questions, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate to win a spot in our showcase!
All you have to do is:
1. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter
2. Tag #CloneCameraChoice to your favorite photos
Watch our video here:
See others’ pictures on Instagram by searching #clonecamera