Propel yourself with bullets! Fly your arcade ship through mind-bending puzzles that reflect your bulletstorm back, just remember… Don’t Shoot Yourself!
Now FREE forever Don’t Shoot Yourself forces you to think with your head while staying reactive with your fingertips. With a constant flow of bullets leaving your ship you must stay on the move if you hope to survive. Each of the 50 different puzzles has 3 ever increasing difficulties to test your nerve.
– Awarded App Store “Best New iPhone/iPad Game” by Apple
– “Unique design and high challenge level should thrill bullet-hell fans looking for an epic foe.” PocketGamer, Bronze Award
– “Impressed…the depth of invention reminds us what we’d miss if mobile gaming simply didn’t exist. 4 out of 5.” – Modojo
– “I can’t stop playing it. So it’s either great, or I hate myself. 4 out of 5.” – CultofMac
– “4 out of 5.” – Gamezebo
– “A lot of fun…doing what mobile games do best.” – 148Apps
– “Looks wonderful!” – IGN.com
• FREE to download and play, was $2.99
• 4 Different wall types that reflect bullets in different ways.
• 50 Themed Levels – Each with minimalist modern visuals inspired by Damien Hirst.
• Hard, Harder, Hardest! The challenge only increases with increased bullet speed and increased firing rate in the tougher difficulties.
• Controller Mode – connect a bluetooth controller and pilot your ship from the couch!
• Share Replays with Friends – Whether you succeed or fail, you can share a movie of your experience with friends via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or email.
• Listen and Learn – The expertly designed game soundtrack reacts when you make a mistake. Listen out and learn to react as soon as the audio starts getting nasty!
• Left-Handed Option – Play with whichever hand you prefer!