+ Best of 2013 in Korean App Store + + Top 5 Productivity App in 35 contries +
Organize Your Thoughts with Photo, Voice, Drawing, Place & Never Lose your Ideas Again.
” Dooo is a Visually Striking Thought Manager for iPhone.” – Beautiful Pixels
” It does all this and more thanks to its impressive and well-organized interface.” – 148Apps
” Dooo Provides Everything You Could Need For Task Management ” – AppAdvice
” There are many different reminder/to-do apps on the App Market, but Dooo takes a very unique approach towards their creation.” – Dot Tech
” Dooo Is A Nice Todo App For Doers. ” – CultofMac
DOOO is an intriguing utility that organizes your thoughts so your brain doesn’t have to. Lightening idea doesn’t seem to last for a long time. There might have been a million dollar worth idea! Don’t Lose Your Thought!! DOOO helps you. “DOOO is an App that make your Smartphone even Smarter.” World’s Smartest Reminder & To-do Note.
Not too SIMPLE, Not too COMPLEX. It’s Easy and Clear. DOOO is a utterly smart tool for organizing your ideas,pictures,voices,sketches, and even maps with quick and easy user interface. DOOO maintains its agility and ease of access with its simple user interface.This tool has proven itself with numerous positive feed-backs from many users already.
++ User Reviews ++
– Perfect – Just the, to-do list, app I was looking for. My schedule was
always so jumbled before I started using this great app, and the tape and priority is cool addition. Reminds me of sticky notes I would be using in
real life. Definite download for anyone with a hectic schedule,
and forgetful people.
– Just right – They have come up with a very practical app here. Not too much not too little. I love the fact that I can voice record my todo list as I seem to remember things mostly when I’m driving but forget those things by the time I get to destination. Highly recommend it.
– Reason I got a smart phone – Awesome I was waiting for something like this for a while! Exactly what I needed to remind me what to do. No more post it’s for me
– Most todo list miss the point of simplicity. This app is easy to put tasks in quick. The recording option is good as well. It’s like the app orchestrate but a more simple clean UI.
– Excellent app for making quick notes (written & spoken) on the fly. It’s made it to my home screen. I use it to collect notes & ideas, then decide what to to with them later – one for the diary, another for Evernote (also v. good) etc