Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
Wake up and get ready! There are lots of things to do in Dr. Panda’s Home!! With over 20 different activities to do there’s no time to be bored. Dr. Panda’s Home makes housework fun as you scrub, mop and clean your way to a good time!
In Dr. Panda’s Home, there are four stories of fun to explore. You can take charge and help these animals complete their to-do lists, getting familiar with all sorts of household chores while having fun and learning responsibility.
You’ll take care of everything from hanging laundry, to mopping floors, to making breakfast with these adorably animated animals. As you do chores and tasks you’ll earn coins to put in your piggy bank, which you can use to buy fun in-game items: From saxophones to rocket ships!
And don’t forget to feed and take care of the cute rabbits living right outside Dr. Panda’s front door!
Dr. Panda’s Home is designed with kids between 2 and 6 in mind, with the goal of getting children familiar with different household chores in a fun and meaningful way.
• Dr. Panda leaps to 3D graphics! Check out Dr. Panda and Dr. Panda’s animal pals all in stunning 3D on Retina displays
• Watch these cute animal friends come to life with dozens fun and funny animations
• Over 20 multi-part minigames and activities!
• Get familiar with chores and the step-by-step processes that go in to them in a fun way
• Little ones can learn about responsibility and take care of to-do lists all on their own!
• Earn coins by completing lists and buy fun rewards
• Kid-friendly, intuitive gameplay that even the littlest of players can take part in
• Absolutely no in-app purchases
• No third party ads
ABOUT Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a series of kids games developed by TribePlay. We love making kids products for the enthusiasm and curiosity kids have for life and the world around them. We aim to have our games make kids smile and to have a positive influence on their lives by inspiring imagination, creativity and exploration.
If you have any questions on how we design games for kids feel free to contact us. Just drop an email to email@example.com or contact us via Facebook http://www.facebook.com/drpandagames or Twitter https://twitter.com/drpandagames.