Origin Price: $3.99, Now Free Limited Time.
Free today with ‘App of the Day’!
Meet Eddy Cloud. It allows you to create a personal streaming service with Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk, SoundCloud and even your personal WebDAV server.
Eddy collects multiple cloud drives in one music library automatically. Just connect your current cloud drive: Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Yandex.Disk, OneDrive, Box and even WebDAV server – and all the audio and video tracks (only sound stream) will be added in a sec.
BTW, you may connect as many accounts of each cloud drive as you need. 20 OneDrive storages? Not a problem! And you will have an access to the music on each account of each cloud drive from ONE library. Eddy really unites your music!
Ok, now you are ready to learn about some features:
(◔ ◡ ◔) SUPPORTED CLOUDS
– iPhone/iPad internal library
– Google Drive
(◔ ◡ ◔) PLAY FEATURES
– Formats: mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
– Repeat and shuffle
– Sleep timer
– Create multiple audio bookmarks
– Playback speed control
(◔ ◡ ◔) TRACKS MANAGEMENT
– Download manager: gets your favorite songs, albums, artists, playlists for OFFLINE playback
– File manager: copies, moves, renames and transfers files between ALL the cloud storages
– Create playlists from music in cloud storages and SoundCloud
– Organize tracks in your playlists
(◔ ◡ ◔) SYNC
– All the tracks from your cloud storages will be added automatically to the Music Library
– Eddy identifies the info about the tracks and groups them by albums and artists
– High quality album art supported
(◔ ◡ ◔) SEARCH
– No more Hide-and-seek: easily find your favorite albums, artists, tracks in your cloud library with Smart Search.
* Please note that the app can not play drm protected files purchased on iTunes Store.
** Google Music service is not supported.