PRICE REDUCED for limited period of time
“Toddlers Playtime” app is specially targeted to introduce to your child the pre-school knowledge of 7 common, yet major learning areas such as Alphabet, Counting / Numbers, Shapes, Colors, Animals, Fruits and Vegetables.
Very Colorful and beautiful screens with audios will surely make your child learn and remember useful information.
Some Customers Comments:
“This is a very cute app and my 3 year old can use it by herself. Sometimes she cycles through the different images in flashcard mode and sometimes she likes to take the quiz.
I like that I can turn the sound effects on & off, shuffle the cards or have them in alphabetical order. I have a couple of educational, flash card apps, but I think this is one of the prettiest!”
“My son loves this app. He has been picking this one whenever I let him play on my phone. Easy for him to choose the different games. ”
This app helps teach toddlers and pre-schoolers common concepts in a fun and interactive way. It engages children through –
– Big clear images
– Audio of each object
– Bright colorful screens
– Beautifully laid out frames
– Random fun animations and
– Vocal feedback
It is designed for children to use themselves, with big colorful icons for little fingers and easy navigation.
The app includes 7 categories with more than 200 objects to provide your child with huge variety.
– Alphabet with phonices(A-Z Capital and Small)
– Counting / Numbers (0 – 20)
– Shapes (2D and 3D)
– Animals and Sounds
Settings screen added with following control options:
– Switch on/off random animation
– Switch on/off random animation sound
– Switch on/off Shuffle mode when viewing objects in a category
– Switch on/off option for 3D shapes
– Switch on/off Auto play of object name when viewing objects in a category. (Switching off this option will stop the auto-play of name of the object. This way your child can test if he/she knows the name of the current object. Tapping on the object will play its name)
This application will surely keep your child occupied in a self learning and constructive activity. We hope it provides lots of fun for your little one. Please send us your feedback and improvement suggestions by clicking the email icon on the main screen!
— There’s also a game mode where children can pick the right item from 4 pictures.–