Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
Forward was developed to make it easier for you to track your progress against a wide range of exercises and measurements. Gone are the days of recording your workouts on paper or spread sheets. With Forward, you can now quickly and easily record your progress right on your iPhone or iPod and graphically view your progress through a large selection of custom charts.
The following types of exercises can be tracked:
• Reps – for non-weighted exercises like push-ups, pull-ups, etc.
• Weight + Reps – for weighted exercises like squats, bench press, etc.
• Time – for timed exercises like planks, L-sits, etc.
• Distance + Time – for distance and time based exercises like runs, bike rides, etc.
The following types of measurements can be tracked:
• Weight based measurements
• Time based measurements
• Distance/Length based measurement
• Binary – for yes/no values
• Custom – for any type of custom numeric quantity