Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
Nick Ralabate – design + code
Michael Stanley – design + art
Carlos Quinones – design + code
Eric Guenther – tunes + mystery
Samuel Friman – friendship + light
HOT MESS is the story of a firefighting robot and its adventures helping everybody out.
Harkening back to classic 8-bit hose games like COOL-AID MAN, OH NO MY NEIGHBORS and COMPU SLED, players delicately maneuver a two-ton spray tank while minimizing property damage and respecting basic social values like privacy and the pursuit of happiness.
Take your time through a few different hotels, extinguishing fires with the utmost caution and care.
* Scrolling digital color — the screen moves as you do!
* Auto-movmement lets you concentrate on other things, like what’s going on tonight
* Synaesthesic computer audio by legendary shredder Eric Guenther
* Global Leaderboards use the familiar “base-10” number system
* Experience is segmented into discrete stages, in a way real life can never be
Putting out fires!
Let’s move in together!
What is the void, really?