Origin Price: $6.99, Now Free Limited Time.
Free for a limited time, celebrating the Apple Watch version.
Hours is the time tracker you will use.
“The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App” – Forbes
“Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface” – TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” – 9to5 Mac
Best New Apps – Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, detailed reporting, and an interface crafted by Tapity’s Apple Design Award winning team, Hours turns a tedious process into — dare we say — an enjoyable one.
Time tracking seems like it should be easy…and it would be, if we were all robots. Unfortunately, humans tend to have problems with
1. Forgetting to track your time in the first place
2. Forgetting to note when you change tasks
3. Forgetting to stop a timer after you start one
So Hours lets you:
• Set smart reminders to nag you at just the right times to start and stop your timers
• Start/stop/switch timers with one tap (even from the lock screen with the iOS 8 widget)
• Use the visual timeline to easily identify and correct mistakes
• Set rounding rules to round time to whatever interval you are used to — 6 minutes, 15 minutes, and more
• Quickly see on a calendar view which days you tracked time and which days you forgot
• Track your time by clients, projects, and tasks if you need to
• Add notes to your time entries
• View on-screen reports in the app, or email detailed CSV or PDF reports
[NEW] Hours on the Apple Watch makes switching timers as simple as a glance and a tap, making the Apple Watch the most convenient way to track your time, ever. Other watch features include:
• Adjust start and end times in case you started or ended too late
• Add notes to your time entries with your voice or from a customized suggestions list
• Check a “glance” to see the running timer and to provide quick access to the app
• Get notifications to remind you when you need to start and stop your timers
See it in action at: http://www.hourstimetracking.com
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org