Origin Price: $7.99, Now Free Limited Time.
FREE TODAY FROM REGULAR PRICE $9.99 TO CELEBRATE REMBRANDT’S BIRTHDAY!!!
Available only on the App Store, Inspire Pro delivers an amazing painting, drawing and sketching experience to your iPad. Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL ES 2.0, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and incredibly fast speed.
While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones!
Whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of Inspire Pro.
● 70 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 7 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers and Chalk
● 60 more brushes are available in the Inspire Pro Shop, divided into 6 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal and Patterns
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Paint blending mode
● Taper size
● Taper opacity
● Random size
● Random rotation
● Surface size
● Surface rotation
● 3 canvas sizes to choose from: Screen (4:3), Square (1:1) and Widescreen (16:9)
● All device orientations are supported, all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eye dropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors already on the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● There are many different options and settings available to customize the UI to fit your painting style and workflow
Canvas Playback Video Recording
● Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any loss of speed
● You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
● A Canvas Playback video can be exported to your Photos, Email or iTunes Documents
● Exported videos are always 1080p, regardless of the chosen canvas size or orientation
● A 3 second intro is added to the beginning of an exported video so that you can preview the final artwork before watching it unfold
● Choose any paint color you can dream of right away with the natural color picker
● Hue, saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and an extra-wide opacity slider
● Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
● You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative
● Adonit Jot Touch
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving, Importing and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire Pro files include your artwork’s image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Images can be imported from your Photos, iTunes, Dropbox or the camera and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through direct CanvasPop integration
● Paintings can be exported at resolutions of up to 4 times the original, using the free Inspire Exporter desktop app
Visit KiwiPixel.com for more screenshots, videos and paintings in the gallery.