Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
Special Discount $4.99 -> Temporarily Free!
Release of Kmaru’s 2nd Series of Learn Korean App ‘Kmaru -Learn Korean’!
There was no Korean learning App like this until now.
It is an easy but a great Learn Korean App, to be the world’s first App developed by Hangeul specialists in Korea with multidisciplinary and scientific technology based on fundamentals of Korean language.
Korean is no longer difficult to learn.
■ We suggest this App to:
– Children learning Korean who wants to learn correct pronunciation
– Anyone learning Korean
– Anyone who wants to know the correct pronunciation
– Anyone who wants to know the meaning of Korean words
– Anyone who knows the meaning but doesn’t know how to read properly
Now you can easily learn using frequently used words by writing, seeing it for yourself and listening to exact Korean pronunciation!!
You can see phonetic symbols and listen to the pronunciation in the order of writing first, second (vowel) and/or final consonant to make up a letter.
This App is protected by patent.
Correct pronunciation is possible by self-directed learning! Even beginners can easily learn Korean by listening to pronunciation of all possible arrangements of letters.
From children of age from 2 to 7 learning Korean as mother tongue, to foreigners (10’s ~ 50’s) who may be fans of Hallyu(Korean Wave), can easily make up words and listen to correct pronunciation.
● Features of ‘Kmaru – Learn Korean’:
* Based on The Invented Principle of Hangeul and Korean Language
* Support 5 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish)
* Support 7,500 most frequent Korean words based on statistics information
* High quality voice for exact listening and speaking
* Support 4skills to complete learning of Korean language (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)
* Words learning based on its own level
* Efficient speed quiz in the middle of learning
* Tell all the Korean words in the world
[Q] Is it available in App Store US?
[A] It is available in App Stores of all countries and regions.
[Q] $0.99 was charged.
[A] It is only a virtual payment procedure to validate your credit card information you first registered or updated, and thus will not be actually charged.
[Q] Can’t hear the pronunciation.
[A] Please check the volume.