Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
Instantly view ANY type of file on your iPad / iPhone just by pressing print on your Mac or PC.
Your iDevice is an amazing way to read documents. With one click LeapDoc converts files to PDF and pushes them to your phone or tablet. No wires, no syncing, no file format or size worries. You can eve view your files offline – they’re right there on your mobile device when you need them.
There are many types of files iPhones and iPads usually can’t open, for example…
– Text files
– Project plans
– Graphic design files
– Desktop publishing docs
– & thousands of other common file types
This often means you have to print to paper – this takes time, costs money and harms the environment. It’s a problem you’d rather not have when you’re running for a flight, or want to take important files into a meeting. LeapDoc solves this problem head on, by making sure you’ll never have to worry about file formats again.
LeapDoc even helps when you’re not at your own computer. You can go to LeapDoc.com to push common file types.
– The ideal green alternative to printing
– Read offline; documents are stored on your device
– Instant Push Alerts; no syncing, wires or Wifi needed
– Push common file types from the desktop app to your device with drag & drop
– Push common file types from the web to your device
– No extra costs; the print app for your desktop is free
– Open documents in other mobile apps with “Open In…”
– E-mail documents from within the app