Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
New Game Out Now!: Blackmoor
All our games now FREE while stocks last.
Remember a time before the iPhone when fighting games were fun and had good controls? theres an app for that now! virtual joypad is dead and now we might have a fighting game that isnt poo.
Maximus brings you high tempo ARPG action, inspired by the golden hack ‘n slash era of arcade gaming.
An evil entity known as Mr.B takes over the world. He raids the Gnome village and captures a girl called Blossom for no reason. Four heroes set out for revenge: Julius Meridius Maximus the swashbuckler – whose mum got stomped by Bruticus the dragon, Bishop the archer – whose twin was killed. Alyssa the healer – whose house got burned just after she paid off the mortgage, and Frank the destroyer – who fell into a cauldron of magic potion when he was a boy and turned into a grown up.
Beat the game and find out:
– Which of the heroes gets Blossom? (go Alyssa!)
– Does Coraline the 1000 year evil Succubus retire?
– Who does Mr.B say I love you to?
– 4 distinctive heroes
– Nice smooth controls
– 16 unique maps, 15 unforgettable bosses.
– 38 enemies (each with their own wife and kids to feed)
– Random weapons, armor, pets & mounts
– BOSS v BOSS (place your bets)
– Survival Arena (endless waves)
– Incredible atmospheric music & voice acting.
– Retina Display universally for iPad 2+ & iPhone5
– Riding on owls and a bear that does a piledriver
– GAME SIZE UNDER 50 MB, NO WIFI NEEDED
– 3rd generation devices (iOS 4.3)
This game does contain a few in-apps, but all content is unlockable through gameplay. Feel free to rate, share with others and drop us a comment, we read everything.
Important: The Coin Doubler in-app is a PERMANENT purchase and it will last FOREVER, for ALL CHARACTERS. You can go on all your devices and click ‘restore purchases’ in the ‘settings’ page – or just click the buy button again and you won’t be double charged (use the same account)
Will there ever be Multiplayer? Well, we want to include it in one of those big updates (will be free of course) but only when we are confident it has met our standards for stability.
If you’re having weird multi-touch issues, this usually
does the trick, go to:
Settings >General > Accessibility > Zoom > Turn Off
Website : www.mooffgames.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/mooffgames
Twitter : www.twitter.com/mooffgames