Origin Price: $2.99, Now Free Limited Time.
***** iOS 9 Update *********
*****Free today with App of the Day**********
Interactive reference with 3D rotational models, free 1247 Gray’s anatomy images add-on, a muscle highlighting tool, full description and audio pronunciation.
• Winners for 2011 in Best Medical App (awarded by http://bestappever.com)
• Visual Anatomy is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap (https://www.healthtap.com/#apps/375/promote)
• Support English, French, Spanish and German languages
Visual Anatomy is an interactive reference, and education tool. It contains more than 500 high-resolution images (plus 141 single muscle images) and more than 850 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. In addition, 6 quizzes with 150 multi-choice questions also are included. It also has all Gray’s anatomy images for a quick review.
••Differences between paid version and Lite (Free) version••
1. Paid version has deep muscles and muscle index table with audio.
2. Paid version has more than 200 bone markers.
3. Paid version has audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
4. Paid version has 150 more quizzes.
5. Paid version has all 1247 Gray’s images.
6. Paid version has more 3D models.