Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
Nanashi is a simple but addictive strategy game with a gameplay similar to Attaxx, Reversi and Othello.
The rules are simple:
– you must own as many pieces as possible at the end of the game
– targets one square away allow you to duplicate your piece into a new piece
– targets two squares away allow you to jump without creating a new piece (this is a very strategic move, use it carefully 😉
The game is available in two modes:
– PLAYER vs ROBOT: play against your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch in the role of a greedy AI
– PLAYER vs PLAYER: two players can play against each other on the same device
Try and like it!