Take notes and draw on your iPad™ with the best app in the store for handwritten notes, sketching, mind mapping, and more!
Express yourself with multiple pens, each customizable with multiple colors, line widths, and transparency/opacity.
Annotate photos and maps.
Pinch zoom in and out of details.
Organize notes/drawings into notebooks. Use tags for finer levels of notepad organization and management.
Share using Twitter and email to send PNG images and PDFs..
Create multi-page hand-written PDF documents.
Write notes with a stylus comfortably with the palm guard.
Supports the Apple VGA connector and AirPlay Mirroring. Simultaneously display on your iPad and a second monitor or projector.
Uses vector graphics so you can export your notes as vector-based PDFs, which are compatible with desktop applications such as Adobe Illustrator™!
– iCloud Support:
+ Automatic synch between iOS devices
– native “.neunote” file support (email, “Open in…”, import, export)
– export/mail notebook pages as ZIP of JPG or PNG files
– import from iTunes and Dropbox (.neunote files only)
– line styles (solid, dashed, dotted)
– line arrow styles (filled, unfilled, circle)
– custom colors and color palette management
– Lock elements on the page
– Thinner lines (.1 pt)
– Sort notebooks by title, date created or date modified
– View notebooks as thumbnails grid or as a list
– Export to DropBox
– Set page size
– Edit elements
– Image editor- Selection tool (allows move, cut, copy, paste of elements)
– Move, resize, rotate elements
– Align, arrange elements
– Group elements
See the demo video: http://youtu.be/ebSVI1l8a9I
Please send comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.