Pickle is the easiest way to clip Images & GIFs from websites.
It also allows you to collect all images from specific URL and iOS Screenshots.
And keeping your images safe with Dropbox. [VIDEO] https://vimeo.com/71512262
Run Pickle in background, switch to safari or other apps, copy images or URL
and they will be imported.
Try it with
– Clip images from shoping sites and make your Wish list.
– Collect the funny GIFs from websites.
– Make Reference list for works.
– Export images to Dropbox and use it on the Desktop.
1. Launch the ‘Pickle’ App
2. Go to Safari
3. Copy the IMAGE & GIF or URL
4. Go back to ‘Pickle’ App and you can find images & gifs
Give it a try and tell us what you think.