Origin Price: $1.99, Now Free Limited Time.
RayLab is an application for design and simulation of optics. It can be used either as a learning tool or for design of real optical systems.
Key features include:
• Support for Lenses, Mirrors, Lens Arrays, Diffraction Gratings, Prisms, and Fresnel Lenses.
• Full control over placement and shape of optical components.
• Full control over aspheric surface shape parameters.
• Full geometric ray tracing.
• Sequential and Non Sequential analysis.
• Front Focal Length, Back Focal Length, Principle Surface calculations.
• Ability to perform optimizations of design parameters.
• Tutorial examples.
• Advanced Optical Elements
• Multi-Configuration Manager
• Ray Transfer Matrix calculation
• Various glass property catalogs
• 3D Modeling
• Zemax Importer
• Multiple Analysis Windows:
— Fan Ray Diagram.
— Wavefront Error Plot.
— Grid Distortion Plot.
— Spot Diagram.
— Chromatic Aberration.
— Gaussian Spot Size.