So you want to do serious running? The time has come for 10K!
10K may seem daunting, but even if you’ve never run before you’ll find it surprisingly easy!
Here is what our users say about the app:
“Love it. Great gentle build up to a serious run and you can listen to your own tunes.” thebrock
“I have lost 20 pounds using the app, eating well and preparing for my first 10k :0)” Yay yay UNO
“This app is organized and simplistic. Easy to use even if you’ve never used a fitness app before. It tells you 3 runs a week and you’ll be able to run a 10k in 10 weeks, even if you’re brand new to running. I’m fairly new, and I like that it gives you an option to start at a 5k if you’re at that point already. It gives you exactly what you need and is easy to navigate. I love that it has you do intervals of running, jogging, and walking for those of us not ready to run 30 mins at once. And it isn’t too daunting either. Three times a week is a great start, and it makes running a 10k in 10 weeks seem achievable. I don’t want to be overwhelmed by a fitness program, and this doesn’t do that. You don’t even have to complete it in 10 weeks. You can stop and then continue when you left off. And it logs EVERYTHING. So even if you have to cut a run short, you can go back and do it again without losing data from your last attempt. Thanks for helping me get back on track. :)” ivegotatower
In RUN a 10K, you can either take up where you left off with the “Run a 5K” app (skip the first 4 weeks), or you can start from scratch! Our gradual interval training is designed to take you all the way up to running 10K.
10 weeks, 3 workouts per week, 30 minutes per session and you’ll improve your speed, endurance, and technique. We promise that everything that seemed impossible to you will be kid stuff by the end of the program.
Train. Conquer. RUN a 10K!
– Effective training plan from the best coaches
– GPS map saved for each training session
– Calorie counting
– Manual editing of workouts
– Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
– Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
– Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
– Motivating tips on running with each training session
– Sharing achievements with Facebook & Twitter friends
– Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
– Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
– Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
– Synchronization with Apple Health app.
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 10K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.