We’ve got that extra boost of motivation you need to knock out your best squat sets. Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started – no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
– Accurate count of completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
– Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
– Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
– Voice Coach for constant feedback
– Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
– Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
– Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
– Integration with Apple Health
– Share your success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or via email
– Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Collect motivating badges for your performance
Do you want to know how many squats you can do? Lose count on how many times you squatted down during your last training sessions? Focus on your form and let the Runtastic Squats app count for you! The app counts all your squats and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests – you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Make sure you do your squats with your back straight and core activated, and make sure your knees don’t go beyond your toes. The Runtastic Squats app supports your training efforts by keeping your motivation strong and thriving. We’re sure you’ll soon reach your goal and be proud of your achievement. Ready to rock? Let’s go!
Runtastic Squats: Your start into a fitter life!