Origin Price: $0.99, Now Free Limited Time.
○ Share your Photos, Videos and Files by transforming your iOS device into a server, with or without authentication, accessible by multiple devices on your Wireless Network and BlueTooth®. And it works in the background ○
●● A FILE SERVER MADE EASY AND PORTABLE ●●
SuperShare is the tool any lecturer, meeting organizer or anyone who needs to share files should have. Have you ever wanted to share you slides to a whole audience, without having to spend time collecting email, copying your slides on many USB keys or connect to each individual phone? If the answer is YES, then this tool is for you!
●● HOW DOES IT WORKS ●●
> Start the SuperShare fileserver or Photo Library (Photos/Videos) server with or without a passcode.
> Let everyone in the audience know they can connect via the app SuperShare (or SuperShare Lite)
> They can download every files, photos or videos they need* without you having to touch your device anymore.
> You are done!
●● PHOTOS/VIDEOS OPERATIONS ●●
> Share your entire photo library with a whole audience in just one click!
> Browse the Photos/Videos on an other device running SuperShare with your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
> Select multiple Photos/Videos in multiple albums and queue everything for downloading!
●● FILES OPERATIONS ●●
> Share with a whole audience in just one click!
> ZIP single files or multiple files
> Email multiple files
> Print, Preview, Rename, etc.
> SuperShare also has the ability to work with many files format.
You don’t need to plug your device to a computer. Use the “Open with” option on any files from the most popular apps you already have on your device to use them in SuperShare.
– iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– PDF Documents
– RTF (Rich Text Format)
– RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
– Plain text
– Most Audios files (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, AAC)
– Most Images type (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
– Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
– Source code - HTML web pages
– Web archives
> SuperShare can work in the background!
If you need to use your device for something else while you are running SuperShare, no problem it will keep the server alive for about 10 minutes. Just reopen SuperShare when you are, no-one will have notice or have been disconnected!
You can of course transfer your files from/to your computer via iTunes and it will also let you organize your files as you wish on the device.
●● Check a the quick demo YouTube:
# To use BlueTooth, you need to activate it in the device setting, under -> General -> Bluetooth.
* BlueTooth® allow about 4/5 devices at a time and Wireless network up to 16 devices at a time. Devices are automatically disconnect if they do not download anything for 30 sec in a row!