Origin Price: $2.99, Now Free Limited Time.
*** Featured by Apple as “Fun for Kids” Holiday app.
Tiggly Christmas takes your child through the secular traditions of Christmas: decorating the tree with Santa, fox, and drum ornaments, opening gifts, playing with toys, taking pictures, and sending festive postcards. Save your child’s artwork as postcards to share with your loved ones!
Preschool learning app recommended for 18 months to 4 years olds.
Tiggly Christmas is designed to give children the opportunity of experiencing a magical holiday in an imaginative way. Playing with the app will also help children develop their creativity and spatial skills while learning about geometric shapes as they create ornaments and complex toys from squares, stars, circles, and triangles.
Tiggly Christmas works best with Tiggly Shapes.
Decorate your Christmas tree
– See four basic shapes transform into 30 beautiful and colorful ornaments.
Open your gifts and make a big present
– Open your gifts to construct a rocking horse, a magic hat, a monster doll, and many other toys!
– Play with the toys you create! Funny and friendly interactions with toys are designed to delight children.
– Hear the names of shapes repeated for each shape and toy, helping children learn to speak new words.
Save a memory
– Take a picture of yourself that turns into a holiday postcard.
– Save festive postcards on your device to share with loved ones.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE
– Kid-friendly interface.
– Airdrop sharing functionality for iOS 7 and higher
– No ads or in-app purchases
– Educational game which can be played with or without Tiggly Shapes
The Tiggly team is made up of PhDs, MBAs, parents, grandparents, uncles, and aunts who want to help parents introduce their children to the digital world in an easy yet educational way. Our educator-designed tablet toys interact with our learning apps because we believe there is a powerful learning opportunity in the combination of physical and digital play. Children explore geometric shapes and spatial relations by manipulating physical geometric blocks while interacting with their digital creations. Our team collaborates with Grammy and Emmy-award winning creative talent to craft products that parents and children both love.