Origin Price: $3.99, Now Free Limited Time.
If you are into strategy, UFHO2 will put your brain to the test.
“For those looking for an entertaining local multiplayer game […] this is a solid choice” — 148Apps.com
“It’s an entertaining and smart mash-up of puzzler and board game” — PocketGamer.co.uk
“One of those titles you can’t afford not to have on your iPad” — iSpazio.net
“A great strategy board game with sophisticated level of difficulty, and high emergent complexity” — iPlayApps.de
In UFHO2, you play a jelly alien trying to get as many gems as possible while moving about in a maze-like UFO. Play turn-based matches against smart opponents, and use your brain to outwit them and get the upper hand.
UFHO2 is strategy at its finest, packed in a competitive board game tailored from the ground-up for the iPad and iPhone. In this sequel, things get bigger and better in every way: new stages, more board layouts, all new characters, new game modes, and more powerups, leaderboards and achievements. What more can you ask for?
• Story Mode — 10 unique planets along 2 different story lines, for a total of 25+ matches
• Local Multiplayer mode — outwitting your friends is more fun when you can see the disappointment in their eyes
• Situations mode — once you’ve become really good, show your worth in these super-hard matches!
• GameCenter support, with 24 Achievements and 2 Leaderboards shared between iOS and OSX – be the best in the world!
• Play up to 4 on one iPad!
• 10 different alien races to unlock, each one with its own in-game power
• 6 guests from other indie games (World of Goo, Super Crate Box, Bit.Trip, Blocks That Matter, Gish, Cortex Command)
• A wonderful original soundtrack, by composer Francesco D’Andrea — listen to it on http://bit.ly/UFHO2soundtrack
AND MORE TO COME SOON:
• A cross-platform Online Multiplayer mode
• Even more characters
• Hats for everyone 🙂
Follow the game @UFHO2 and the developer @ccontinisio
For Mac Download: