Thanks to: King contribution
Source: Apple App Store
vidibox is a new and different kind of video remixing app for iPad that lets users create real-time music and video projects from an intuitive drum pad interface.
It gives DJs, VJs, installation artists, digital storytellers, video mashup fans and music lovers the ability to express themselves easily with intuitive, professional quality video and audio mixing.
Designed expressly for iPad, the vidibox interface is extremely easy to use, yet allows for very high quality editing.
Featured in Gizmodo’s best apps of the week.
”I love vidibox, totally love it, it is by far the best video sampler app or program I have ever played with” – Eclectic method
“Everyone’s A VJ Now” – Broadsheet.ie
“A Simple Real-Time Video Mashup App for the iPad” – Brian Heater at Laughingsquid.com
“Video is slowly picking up steam for DJs. And vidibox looks to embrace audio and video in an iPad friendly environment to offer an intuitive interface” – Mark Settle at Djworx.com
“vidibox is a very neat iPad app, that’s going to make your next party a visually stunning sound garden” – Phi Tran at mediabistro.com
• Transparent drum pad interface. Slots can contain audio, video or both.
• Easy media import and arranging via drag and drop to slots.
• Audio and video can be imported separately.
• Play up to 16 tracks simultaneously, freestyle or quantized to the BPM.
• An automatic video composition engine displays multiple videos at once.
• Choose from several video composition layouts.
• Audio and video FX bank.
• Trim and organize media with simple, intuitive gestures.
• Hold, trigger or loop media.
• External screen support to display projects with the app hidden.
• Record videos of performances in real time and easily share them.
• Compress vidibox projects and share them on Dropbox.
• Audiobus support.
• MIDI in/out support via CoreMidi.
vidibox is compatible with all iPad models from iPad 2 up, and demonstrates particularly high performance on the iPad 4th generation, iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina models.