Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.x with iTunes first.
- 1.0.8: support for 7.0_11A466 that shipped with some 5s and 5c iPhones
- 1.0.7: fix problem where bundled repository package information could not be refreshed/updated by Cydia, updated bundled Cydia package lists
- 1.0.6: support for iOS 7.0.6
- 1.0.5: support for iOS 7.0.5
- 1.0.4: security fix: kernel payload now restores sysent table, security fix: code fix for bootstrap Cydia tar files verification
- 1.0.3: updated bundled Cydia, now double checking hfs modifications (for the iPad Mini Retina Cellular reboot loop issue), support for iOS 7.1beta3
- 1.0.2: fix for the iPad 2 wifi reboot loop
- 1.0.1: TaiG is not bundled and not installed anymore with evasi0n7 in chinese language operating systems
Offical Download: http://www.evasi0n.com/
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
Important! Read me!
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
- I would like to contribute!
If you would like to express your appreciation for our work, we do have a PayPal account. All proceeds from your contributions will go to Public Knowledge, Electronic Frontier Foundation and Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure to help protect jailbreaking as your legal right.