[Win] Safe Mode Launcher : start Windows in Safe Mode
Safe mode is a boot option in which the operating system starts in diagnostic mode rather than in normal operating mode. It can be used when there is a system-critical problem that interferes with the normal operation of Windows. For example , Removing stubborn and difficult to uninstall software or faulty drivers, and deleting malware are just a few of the things that often require Safe Mode to be use. In safe Mode, Windows uses a generic VGA display driver instead of the vendor-specific driver, which means you will likely be working with only 16 colors in a low resolution.
There are several ways to start Windows in Safe Mode, depending on the version of Windows you’re running. The normal way for anybody to boot in to the Windows Safe mode is to repeatedly press the “F8” key as the operating system boots, just after the BIOS or manufacturer’s splash screen but , booting safe mode with F8 key is Not Working In Windows 10 because F8 boot menu was removed in order to improve system boot time. You can Enable F8 start key again with “Safe Mode Launcher” Please note that : different computer brands do Not use f8 in the same way, for example hp laptop has “helps” that make safe mode nearly impossible to find; Toshiba uses f12 …
What is New (Sunday, 2 January 2022)
1. [ ADDED ] – Shows/Hide the boot menu at system startup (Cmd parameter)
2. [ ADDED ] – Enable/Disable the F8 keyboard shortcut at system startup (Cmd parameter)
3. [ ADDED ] – Recovery Settings (Under the menu, Opens recovery options in Win10 and Win11)
4. [ ADDED ] – Run in Safe Mode (in safe mode, it runs the marked program or files)
5. [ ADDED ] – Boot Once in Safe Mode (it will switch to normal mode on the next boot)
6. [ ADDED ] – Some code improvemen
7. [ FIXED ] – On Multiboot systems it Doesn’t work properly outside the main system.
The easy way to boot into safe mode
Safe Mode Launcher is a Portable freeware Application which provides you a Windows GUI for the Safe Mode options. Download and unzip it and Click the Appropriate exe file (x64 or x86)