AMD Radeon Graphics Drivers v 21.10.2
New in this version:
- Back 4 Blood
- The Riftbreaker
- Driver timeouts or black screens may be experienced while playing Assassin's Creed Origins on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon RX 580 Graphics.
- Some users may experience a game freeze when they attempt to launch Dota 2 using OpenGL .
- Open Broadcaster Software may continue to run in the background after a user ends a recording session and closes the application.
- Some users may experience elevated memory consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- In Radeon Software, the CPU Tuning feature may be missing for some users with AMD Processors such as Ryzen 9 5950X Processor.
- AMD Radeon Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX 11 games such as PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
Please copy link and download from IDM tools.